The pandemic started 3/19 in my estimation, going by the original lockdown ordered by the governor. I will be detailing the thoughts and “changing beliefs” of the 90-Day Guy of whom I work with. This story is 100% real and will show how cable and too much TV can manipulate and poison your brain. Take it all in, by the way, in no way am I saying cancel your cable, I’m just pointing out how some folks lose all ability by which to think for themselves.
Here is the irrationality.
- 3/19/20 I am staying at home, I am in a high risk category
- 3/30/20 Our government has lied to us, many millions will die of this virus, it’s here and taking over.
- 4/15/20 he made an appointment with his estate/trust lawyer to update his affairs because “he didn’t want to die in a long line waiting to get into an emergency room. (that’s a wild statement, at the time there were no lines or talk of any lines at any ER in California)
- 5/01/20 90-Day Guy was contemplating flying to Texas, when asked if he felt safe on an airplane, he responded Covid can’t be spread on a plane, they have good ventilation. (The part about ventilation has been shared by no one ever.)
- 5/20/20 The lockdowns are working but we must all do our share, again he refuses to come to an office due to concerns about Covid 19.
- 5/31/20 He was called about a question regarding a client where he admitted he was at an Indian casino. Yup, do as I say, not as I do. By the way this was the first day the casinos were allowed to open.
- June: CA was allowed to do a phased re-opening, where he railed against bars, restaurants and gyms being allowed to open, they are dirty, have dirty people and its Covid central. (Again, most of those statements are unfounded, the others are slightly true at best.)
- July: Again, refusal to come into the office, yet he golfs on the regular and visits the casinos but has included the Tahoe and Reno areas. Keep in mind Nevada ordered no visitors from out of town. When questioned about his habits, his retort was “a Dr. on Hannity last night said you can’t get it at a golf course or an Indian Casino. (seriously a Dr. on a cable show? Dr. Oz wasn’t available?)
- August: We have bent the curve, it’s time to re-open. He wasn’t going to come into the office, but it needed to happen. Keep in mind, this correlates to Trump falling behind in the polls to a worrisome point to Joe Biden.
- September: The virus is a hoax, no one is dying, re-open. But not bars, or gyms. Again, Trump is very behind in polling.
- October: This is very disturbing, not only is he refusing to come in, he changes the office voicemail to essentially a message saying “he doesn’t want to get Covid, and is working remote and he hopes this all passes soon.” What for? He still rarely came in. As an aside; he calls me one night asking questions about voter history of US citizens, as far as if someone can find out who he voted for. When I told him I had no idea, he said he was going to vote for Biden, so the BLM folks don’t burn his house down. He lives in rural Sacramento County, and he is worried about this? Flat out disturbing.
- November: The trips to golf and casinos continue, all the while he is telling folks he is holding out for a vaccine, and we are so close to stopping this thing. He tells me he is clinically depressed due to Biden winning (look at support for Biden earlier) and the virus continuing to spread. When I got him calmed down on the phone, he continued to quote Dr. Fauci (the one man who has been constantly wrong) and spewing gibberish about he is concerned for his family’s safety. I tell him I would put the remote down and socially distance from the TV for a while, he says he doesn’t watch TV.
- December: He comes in, grinning ear to ear saying the vaccine is so close and he wants to get it as fast as possible. Hannity had a couple doctors on his show and Tucker Carlson had a few one too, they all say it’s safe. When I asked if he read any peer reviewed research, he said he hadn’t. No real shock. When he was told by his two colleagues neither of us were getting the shot, he accused us of being stupid. (typical of the tolerant left mind you). When I told him several doctors in my family including my own personal doctor advised against the shot due to a variety of things, he shot back saying its safe. Saying a doctor on Tucker said it was.
- December cont: suddenly a sea change. He said he never claimed he was going to get the shot, now claiming a doctor on Hannity said it is not safe, and he has many questions about it. He claims VP elect Kamal Harris refused to get the shot. (literally he said this a day after it was given to her.) Then he started rambling about how Biden won’t be that bad of a president and we will be able to overcome all this.
- 1/04/21 I do not know if I want to take the vaccine, I have been seeing some bad things about it. Literally 2 minutes later he was caught in the break room on the phone with his medical provider trying to cut in line to get the shot himself. This was moments after I mentioned Dr. Fauci bringing up having a “vaccine passport” similar to Israel where if you haven’t been vaccinated you can’t go to entertainment, large gatherings etc. While my statement is slightly far-fetched, it shows how much he believes his own BS.
- 1/11/21 I am going to stay at home for the next two weeks we must get ICU beds above the threshold, when asked what the threshold is he couldn’t answer saying only in LA they are rationing care. (the latter statement has yet to be proven true.)
Again, this is not to point out how Fox or any anchor or guest on Fox may have misspoke, it’s about watching a human mind be turned into mush. Just look at how all over the place the guy has been. I am no doctor but if this is normal he has some sort of derangement syndrome. Go back and read this all again, it’s pathetic and sickening. Watch how he sifts, resifts, and basically changes his opinion like most should change their drawers…daily.
Have fun watching cable and paying $175 a month to watch just 1 channel at a time. He may not cop to watching Fox or any other channel, but man does he seem to parrot opinions like crazy. Sadly, there is no hope for this man. Like many, this type of person spends their day watching copious amounts of TV, to be followed by searching all over the internet for an answer they like, about a problem they have. As witnessed above, his views changed and shifted all over. The part about anxiety attacks is disturbing, but to be expected, when you seek out a “trusted medium” this occurs when you don’t see what they tell you is happening.
In short, please reconsider how much TV you watch, it’s like poison or drugs. The more you watch the more you are hooked. Sit back from a far and check it out, it’s on a continuous loop, restarting every hour. You will not get answers to your questions, just affirmation of your perceived answers. Also dive into who the guests actually are, what is there past? I can guarantee the guy coming up after the break is not a real practicing doctor, just a research doctor. When you chain yourself to a chair or a couch for an extended period of time, the above will occur to you. Just to give you an idea, the 90-Day Guy watches more TV in a day then I watch in a month. This explains his constant changing of beliefs. Look at just how petty he is, how he changes beliefs, jumps around, then in essence tailors his message to anyone in the room he is in. It’s pathetic and lonely. Lest you think I’m off kilter, re-read his points about elections and Biden. Yikes.